"There is nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shore line, no matter how many times it is sent away"
Today I went for a walk on the beach, I took my teddy along an we found our way to a dock. I sat down an watched the ocean waves for awhile. I mostly was thinking, my minds been crazy lately with all kinds of thoughts an feelings. It's tough being 3!
I got a new manicure too, it's pretty strawberry themed that is perfect for these warm summer days. It will be available at Color Me Cute starting tomorrow (6/15/2017) by Polished, it is available in both TD and bebe for the upcoming bebe body. My outfit is super adorable, it's available at the current round of Ninety Nine by Little Miss. The top is available in 10 different colors and designs, and the shorts are available in 5 different color options. There are also a set of shoes available that are available in 6 different color designs.
On to the Credits:
Shirt: Ruffo Top - Lemon - Little Miss @ Ninety Nine
Shorts: Boy Shorts - Denim Mid - Little Miss @ Ninety Nine
Hair: a perfect mess - hud 01 - Magika
Nails: Strawberry - crazy nails - Polished @ Color Me Cute
Tiara: Fleur Tiara - White Diamond - Earthstones
Pose & Prop: Teddy Dock - .click.



No comments:
Post a Comment