Thursday, May 18, 2017

There's still beauty in the midst of chaos ft. Wishes @ Color Me Cute


"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality"

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Today was a day for adventure, I love the air right before a thunderstorm. It's windy, warm but a cool wind, and the thunder is off in the distance. You can even smell the rain in the air. 

I was off on one of my many adventures and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to play outside in weather like this. It was especially fun because it was night so I could see the lightening off in the distance. I got out my bubbles and didn't even have to blow them, the wind did it for me! 

❤❤❤❤❤

My shirt is a collab between Wishes and #babyface and is available in 14 different colors or a fatpack hud is also available. It is available at Color Me Cute which runs for the rest of this month! Happy Shopping :) 

Get the goods here: 

Shirt: Ryleigh Top - Wishes @ Color Me Cute

Skirt: High Waist Skirt - Faded Lace - Tiptoes

Hair: Yuri - Windy - Pr!tty @ Chapter 4

Pose & Prop: Pretty Bubbles - Twirl - Click Poses





No comments:

Post a Comment