Thursday, May 4, 2017

Little Girls are made of ribbons, bows and fishing poles ft. Wishes for Ninety Nine


Hey everyone, today was such a nice warm day I decided to go fishing. I'm not quite sure how to bait a hook yet though or if i'm allowed to use my papa's fishing poles by myself yet or not so I just found a stick and string and fished that way. That's the way they did it on Little House on the Prairie so it's gotta be effective, right? I didn't catch anything though, but I figure maybe the fish just weren't biting good where I was fishing. 

Ninety Nine is about to start next week on the 9th and Wishes made a really cute outfit for the event. It is perfect for these warm days and for the upcoming summer. It is available in 4 different colors which include lavender, blue, pink and mint. It was the perfect outfit for today while I was fishing. 

Make sure you stop by Ninety Nine when it opens and buy all of the adorable items. 

Get the goods here: 

Outfit: Blossom - Lavender - Wishes @ Ninety Nine

Hair: Samora (solid) - Gingers - Doe @ The Coven

Pose & Props: Lil Fisher Pose - Petite Bowtique @ 50L Market (may no longer be available, check main store)

Event Slurl: Ninety Nine



No comments:

Post a Comment