Monday, May 8, 2017

A hard day = one tired toddler ft. Lazo and Polished for Ninety Nine


It's been a long hard day, sometimes people are mean and take your cookies or steal your swing on the playground. An sometimes they take the toy you were playing with. I wanted to fight back but my momma says i'm not allowed to fight at pre-school. 

So after my hard day I came home and changed into my new shorts that are coming to Ninety Nine which opens tomorrow on the 9th. They're super comfortable too. Then I collapsed onto my pile of pillows and even though i'm 3 and my momma says i'm too old for my binky and I don't need it anymore, I dug it out of my one drawer an popped it in because today was a hard day. 

I got a new manicure yesterday by the way, these nails are awesome and from Polished for Ninety nine and come with a transferable version to pass to your mom or aunt or whoever ya want for Mothers day, they are available for the slink, omega and maitreya hands. 

On to the credits: 

Shirt: Bohdi Tee  - Lilac - Enchantique 

Shorts: Animal Shorts - Lazo @ Ninety Nine

Hair: Miya - Redheads - Elikatira

Nails: Lacy - Polished @ Ninety Nine

Binky: Designs Paci Pack - Wishes

Pillow Pile: Sweet Dreams Pillow Pile - Rare - Buglets @ Past Playroom Round

Nail polish Ad: 


Lazo Shorts Ad: 




No comments:

Post a Comment