Monday, December 5, 2016

Once Upon a Child ft. Polished and Lazo


Hey everyone! Here are two more adorable releases for the Once Upon a Child event. These nails are from Polished and can be worn as the crazy nails like mine, or you can choose to have all of your nails just one design. I like the crazy nails option myself because I can never decide which one I like best! This Dress is from Lazo and comes with a hud that allows you to change your dress color and your cardigan color to whichever you want. I chose red and white because it's December and I love Christmas! 



Get the goods here: 

Hair: Biraz - Browns - Tableau Vivant

Outfit: Indira Dress - Fatpack - Lazo @ Once Upon a Child 

Nails: Sweater Weather - Crazy Nails - Polished @ Once Upon a Child 

Pose: Nail Model - 3 - Bellybean

No comments:

Post a Comment