It's December now and i'm completely in the Christmas mood! Tonight my momma wanted to decorate the tree that's what I did today, it's all pretty now! And I may a gotten some Christmas lights stuck in my hair! :D
Do you do an advent calendar? If so, Petite Bowtique has an awesome advent calendar where you can get a free gift every day for the whole month, just make sure that you join the VIP group so that you can click the tree! That's where I got my adorable dress from, it's today's gift from the calendar.
Get the goods here:
Dress: Jolly Dress - Advent Day 2 - Petite Bowtique
Leggings: Plain Leggings - Neutral White - Turducken
Shoes: Sophie Booties for Mummy and Children - Stelloane - Marketplace
Hair: Sparkle (with lights)- Hud 01 - Magika
Cup with whipped cream nose attachment: Holiday Drink Cup - Christmas Tree - Bella Kids (from a past gacha event, may no longer be available)
Pose: Dainty - 5 - .Click.

No comments:
Post a Comment