Hey everyone! I hope you all had an awesome Christmas! Mine was pretty busy off the computer, so I haven't blogged. But i'm back in action now and just in time for all of the upcoming events in January.
Today has been a pretty lazy Saturday, I spent most of it decorating my new room, my momma is redecorating the land so that meant a new house. So of course for me that also meant a new bedroom! But more about my new bedroom on another day. After I finished getting everything just the way I like it, I kicked back and just relaxed on my new bed.
This outfit is super comfortable, usually Jeans aren't very comfy to just relax in, but that's my opinion. But these overalls are super comfy, an the shirt keeps me nice an warm in this icky cold weather.
You can get this outfit at the upcoming ATP events for the month of January, which begins on the 1st and runs until the 25th. It was made by Unicorn Cupcake and is available in a gacha for just 50L a play. It is available in 7 colors; pink, purple, cream, gray, blue, green, and brown. All commons, no rares.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Brittney Overalls - Purple - Unicorn Cupcake @ ATP Event - January
Hair: 83 - Brown - YumYum
Tiara: Fleur Tiara - Diamond - Earthstones
Nails: Snowflake - Crazy Nails - Polished @ Decembers Ninety Nine Event
Bed: Alice Bed v2 - Muddpuddles
Limo Ride to ATP

No comments:
Post a Comment