A new round of kid cred is starting tomorrow on the 10th with a bunch of adorable new items! Seams Legit made a gacha for us kids, we can wear our mommy's clothes and look just like her. There are 27 items to collect in this gacha, 24 commons and 3 rares. The rares include color and texture change huds. This gacha comes in sizes for Bebe Baby Fitted, Bebe Chonk and Toddleedoo Baby Fitted bodies. The sunhats are unrigged though and can be worn on any size avi.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Shirt: I dressed myself Gacha - Mama's Croptop - Floral - Seams Legit at Kid Cred
Shoes: I dressed myself Gacha - Mama's Shoes RARE - Seams Legit at Kid Cred
Hat: I dressed myself Gacha - Sunhat - Tan - Seams Legit at Kid Cred
Hair: Sam Hair - Reds - Wasabi Pills at Anthem
Makeup Layer, Necklace & Lipstick: Beautiful Like Mommy - LeMomo - Marketplace
Makeup Bag: Eclectic Collection - Makeup Bag - Tres Blah
Makeup Props: from Mommy Makeup Prank set - Little Big Me - Marketplace
Gacha Key:


No comments:
Post a Comment