Thursday, January 4, 2018

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss it you'll land among the stars ft. Elodie & Lazo for Ninety Nine & Lula Belle for the Playroom


Ohai everyone, I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years! I know I did! As you can see, I dyed my hair in kool-aid! :D This is my first blog post of 2018, and today I bring you adorable items available at the play room and at the upcoming Ninety Nine event opening on the 9th. 

My shirt is available at Ninety Nine and is from Elodie, it is available in two different hud options, Lights and Darks. It also comes with a pair of jeans that are color change between Light and Dark as well. 

My boots are also available at Ninety Nine as well, it is available in three different hud color options (5 colors per pack) for 199L each or 499L for a fatpack. These prices are for the event only, once they go to the main store after the event is over the prices will go up. These boots are extremely adorable, you can color change the boot, leg warmer, pompoms, and the sole of the boots as well. The cutest thing about these boots are that the boots have an option to have a sound like you're walking through the snow, but they have a no sound option as well. 

Now every girl needs accessories, my newest accessory is available at the current round of the playroom. It is from the store Lula Belle and is available in over a dozen different colors. I've always been more of a pearl girl over diamonds so this is the perfect new necklace for me. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here: 

Shirt: Jesse Top - Lights - Elodie @ Ninety Nine

Jeans: Natural Jeans Pack - Bright Blue - Petite Bowtique

Boots: Winter Boots w/ sound - Lazo @ Ninety Nine

Hair: Dakota - Half Down - Bangs 1 -  Fades Hud - Pr!tty @ Chapter Four

Necklace: Wilma Necklace - Sky - Lula Belle @ The Playroom

Pose w/ Props: Moon & Stars Scene - Sophie's Closet @ The Playroom

No comments:

Post a Comment