The weather where I live has been crazy the last few days. Thursday it was in the 50s and Friday it was in the 60s, and yesterday and today it's back to the 20s. :(
So at least I've got this new outfit from Lazo to help keep me warm. You can find it at the upcoming round of Color Me Cute, which opens tomorrow (the 15th). The Leggings and Skirt are sold separately from the Sweater and Scarf.
On to the credits:
Jacket (scarf included): Fluffy Jacket - Lazo @ Color Me Cute
Leggings & Skirt: Fluffy Skirt/Legging - Lazo @ Color Me Cute
Shoes: Ballet Flats - Bow - Wishes @ Past Round of Color Me Cute (check main store)
Hair: Mimiko Hair - Red Set - Ayashi @ The Gacha Guardians
Pose: I'm this many! - 3 - RARE - Tiny Gems @ The Playroom

No comments:
Post a Comment