Saturday, April 29, 2017

She's a butterfly ft. Lazo


Hey everyone, one of my favorite parts of spring is the butterflies. They're pretty and colorful, and there's so many different kinds. Today I decided to go looking for butterflies, I caught a bunch in a jar but then I let them free because butterflies can't survive in a jar. Plus they're much prettier flying free then stuck in a jar. 

My outfit is perfect for spring with these warm sunny days we've been having. My shirt is a new release from Lazo and my Capri's are one of their older items. 

On to the credits: 

Shirt: Arlie Top - Lazo

Capri's: Yana Pants - Lazo

Shoes: Baby Keds - White - Little Miss

Hair: Plenty - Hud 01 - Magika (group gift)

Pose & Prop: Catching Butterflies Pose Pack - Fly Free - Shutterbugs @ 50L Market



No comments:

Post a Comment