Friday, April 14, 2017

Don't let anyone burst your bubbles ft. Polished & Wishes @ Color Me Cute


Today I decided to go outside and enjoy the warm spring weather, my mom got us bubbles to play with so I think I spent a good half hour just playing with those and running around trying to catch them. 

My outfit is from Wishes and will be available at Color Me Cute which opens the 15th (tomorrow!) and runs until the last day of the month. The halter top comes in 5 different colors (purple, pink, blue, green and yellow) and is available for 100L each. There is also a fatpack option available for 400L. 

I got another new manicure, but it was time for a new one anyway. Now that it's spring time and i'm outside playing a lot, my nails get messed up faster then in the winter. Polished made an adorable set of different floral nail options for Color Me Cute that is available as single nail hud options. 

Get the goods here: 

Outfit: Nicole Outfit - Wishes @ Color Me Cute

Hair: Lizzie - Wasabi Pills @ The Seasons Story

Nails: Floral Pack - Polished @ Color Me Cute

Pose w/ Prop: Pretty Bubbles - Bubble Catch (glow) - .click. poses





Event Slurls: 

No comments:

Post a Comment