We turned our weekend trip to New England into a week because, why not! I just had to go visit the horses before we go back home. Horses are one of my absolute favorites, it's almost like we have a connection and understand each other.
My dress is available from Viv.a Kids at the current round of Daydream, which opened today. It is available in sizes for Bebe Baby Fitted, TD Baby Fitted, Bebe Youth & Tween bodies. It comes in 6 different colors with different flower patterns. I chose the daisy's because they're cute!
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Loren Dress - Gray - Viv.a Kids at Daydream Event
Shoes: Leather Boots - Caramel - Lula Belle
Hair Clip: Candy Hair Clip - Flower - Viv.a Kids at Daydream Event
Hair: K0425 - Hud A - Tram
Pose & Prop: Horse 1 - P.O.S.E at Woodland Kids Event (I modified the angle of my head)
Location: Deer River

No comments:
Post a Comment