Sunday, August 15, 2021

L.O.T.D 8/15/2021 ft. Viv.a Kids at Daydream Event

 


School is starting up again soon, so I've been making sure to spend as much time playing outside as possible before I have to get sent back to pre-school. Although I think I can learn alllll I want from watching the educational T.V shows. *nods firmly*

The Daydream Event opened up the other day and Viv.a Kids brought an adorable set of dresses to the event. It is available in six different colors; blue, green, pink, purple, white and yellow. It comes in sizes for Toddleedoo baby fitted, bebe baby fitted, bebe youth & tween bodies.

Don't forget to stop by the event and check out all of the adorable items!

Get the goods here:

Dress: Maisy Dress - Blue - Viv.a Kids at Daydream Event

Hair: Blush - Truth Hair (former VIP group gift)

Pose & Prop: Pretty Bubbles - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace

Location: Whimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment