I like pretty jewelry and my Gigi has a lot of it, she says she's Boujee. But she keeps it put away in her jewelry box where we can't reach it, but I solved that problem today! I found a pretty ring in her jewelry box, now I can be Boujee too!
My outfit is available from Viv.a Kids at the Petit Chou event which will open up on Sunday, August 1st. It is available in sizes for bebe baby fitted, TD baby fitted and bebe youth bodies. There are 6 different colors and shirt designs available as well.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Armani Set - Ferris Wheel - Viv.a Kids at Petit Chou Event
Hair: S17 (04) - YumYum at Anthem
Clip: Candy Hair Clips - Flower - Blue - Viv.a Kids (gacha item)
Ring: Lovely Doll Ring - Cameo 1 RARE - Irrie's Dollhouse
Jewelry Box: Emily Jewelry Box - Open - What Next

No comments:
Post a Comment