Wednesday, May 26, 2021

It's Finally Summer! ft. Viv.a Kids at Roselline

 


It may not be technically Summer yet, but it definitely feels like it! Today I went to the beach and got sea shells and I even found a star fish! But I put it back because you shouldn't take living things from the beach.

My outfit is from Viv.a Kids at at the current round of Roselline. It is available for bebe baby fitted, toddleedoo baby fitted, bebe youth and tween bodies. It is available in 6 colors; white, magenta, pink, blue, olive and aegean. It also includes the sunglasses worn on your outfit, but can be worn without them as well.

Happy Shopping!!


Get the goods here:

Outfit: Brooke Romper - White - Viv.a Kids at Roselline 

Hair: Kori Hair - Reds - Wasabi Pills at Uber

Sand Layer: Sandy Feet & Legs - 02 - Izzie's

Sun Layer: Body Summer Blush - Red - Izzie's (face and body sold separately)

Star Prop: from .Click. Starfish pose set - Marketplace

Bucket: from .Click. Beach Loot pose - Marketplace

Location: Luane's World

No comments:

Post a Comment