Spring and summer mean lemonade stand season, that's how I make my shopping money. When you have a shopping problem like me, especially with them gachas, lemonade stand season lasts from April until September!
I know it's a surprise to see me wearing shoes, but, I made an exception for these. They're colorful and cute! These shoes are available at Soda Pop Shop as a main store release, they are sized for Toddleedoo Baby Fitted, Bebe Baby Fitted, Bebe Youth, Tween, Belleza, Maitreya & Slink. They are available in 8 colors; black, white, light pink, medium pink, yellow & white, blue & white, pink & white, and multicolored.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Top: Genie Sweatshirt - Looser - Elodie
Shorts: Wyn Shorts - Lazo
Shoes: Platform Sneakers - Colorful - Soda Pop Shop
Hair: T12 (04) - YumYum
Bangs: Bangs for rigged hair - YumYum
Lemonade Stand: Lemonade Stand - LeMomo - Marketplace
Location: Whimberly

No comments:
Post a Comment