Valentines Day is comin up! So I had a Valentine's Day photoshoot because all Toddlers have to have cute photo shoots for all the holiday's! I got a new Valentine's Day outfit to wear this year too, probably the first of many because we all know I have a shopping problem. My outfit is available at the current round of Roselline from Viv.a Kids. It is sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted, Bebe Baby Fitted, Bebe Youth & Toddleween bodies! It is available in 6 different colors that are perfect for Valentine's Day; pink, navi, grape, wine, lilac, and coral! Roselline is already open!
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Luana Set - Lilac - Viv.a Kids at Roselline
Shoes: Saddie Sneaks - Milk - Mia Apparel
Hair: Amy - Magika
Pose: Donut Bloons - 1 - .Click. Poses & Props - Marketplace
Prop: from Balloons pose - P.O.S.E
Location: Whimberly

No comments:
Post a Comment