Okay so I know I said that I wasn't ready for fall to come because I like running amuck without shoes on, but I love the colors and the break from the hot summer weather. I been noticing a family of squirrels hanging around so I decided to gather up all the acorns I could find and put them all in a pile for them so they didn't have to go hunting for them. I think the baby squirrel was really happy about it because he even climbed up on my shoulder to take one from me.
I love this new dress, It's perfect for this time a year because it's so up and down. It'll be cool in the morning and warm in the afternoon. It's a pretty fall color but not super thick, so I just threw on some socks and shoes so I'm comfy all day. If I get too warm later, I can just rip them socks and shoes off. You can get this dress at the current round of Color Me Cute from Mia Apparel. It is sized for Bebe Baby & Bebe Youth bodies only and includes the alpha for BOM users and it is available in 10 different colors.
Happy Shopping!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Cara Dress - Walnut - Mia Apparel at Color Me Cute
Socks: From Anny Overall Amour Outfit - Viv.a Kids
Shoes: Rhia Maryjanes - Ebony - Mia Apparel at Belle Bebe Event
Hair: Lyric - Magika
Pose w/ Props: Little Squirrel - P.O.S.E at Thimble
Location: Luane's World

No comments:
Post a Comment