Happy New Year! Weather here in Georgia is broken, I think we go through all 4 seasons in 1 day right now. I don't need a coat so I just wear a warm sweatshirt, It's too warm for a beanie but my ears get chilly so I wear earmuffs. I have some gloves too just in case, but right now I don't need them and I probably won't.
My outfit is from Viv.a Kids for the Belle Bebe event. The event opens the 1st of each month and runs until the 15th. It includes pants and is sized for the Toddleedoo baby body (non fitted), bebe body (non fitted), and the Youth Body. It has an adorable bunny face on it as you can see, and the hood has bunny ears on it. I love it and I don't think i'm gonna change for awhile!
Happy Shopping!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Yun Set - Blue - Viv.a Kids @ Belle Bebe Event
Earmuffs & Gloves: Bow mittens & Earmuffs set - Icy Purple - .Trinket. (no longer available)
Hair: Jelly Mesh Hair - Style 1 - Reds - Wasabi Pills

No comments:
Post a Comment