It's still winter and cold out, so I don't like being outside much. But today I went for a walk because the sun was out. So it didn't seem as cold out as it really was. But since it's been gross and cold out, I've had plenty of time for shopping!
The Roselline event opened up the other day and I grabbed up this adorable dress from Bebe'Licious. It is sized for Toddleedoo baby fitted & bebe fitted bodies. The matching belt comes with it but is a separate piece so you can choose if you want to wear it or not. It is available in 12 different colors; cherry, earth, eggplant, grass, plumb, raspberry, sea, sky, soil, storm, sunshine & tangerine.
Happy Shopping!!
Get the goods here:
Dress: Ingrid - Storm - Bebe'Licious @ Roselline
Shoes & Socks: Jennie's Shoes - Black - .ab - Marketplace
Hair: Brina - Reds - Wasabi Pills
Pose: Adorable - 1 - .Click. Poses & Props
Location: Backdrop City

No comments:
Post a Comment