Tuesday, September 11, 2018

First signs of Autumn


It's September now, in fact we're almost half way done with the whole month. The first day of Autumn isn't for a couple of weeks yet, but you can see signs of it approaching. Leaves are beginning to change, and apple trees are full of bright apples ready to be picked those yummy apple pies and pumpkins are getting big to be ready for carving next month! 

Also, my favorite sign of Autumn approaching is the weather beginning to get cooler. I actually wore shoes today when I was out on my adventure, and those who know me know I never wear shoes unless it's too cold to go without them. Now don't get me wrong, I think I only wore them for about 2 hours. Then the afternoon sun warmed me up and I kicked them off. But the days are coming where i'll be wearing them all day. Now don't get me wrong, I love summer but come this time a year i'm tired a the heat an i'm ready for hoodies an boots! It's almost time an i'm so excited!

Get the goods here: 

Dress: Hazel Dress - Lazo - For September round of Shop Hop

Shoes: Avery Fringe Boots - Caramel - Lula Belle

Hair: Lelu - Reds - Pr!tty @ Chapter Four

Pose & Prop: Fall Leaf - 5 - Dollface

Location: Strawberry Lake

2 comments: