Wednesday, August 8, 2018

May you always be brave enough to fly ft. Lazo & XOXO Poses for the Shop Hop


Today I went outside to play, and I decided to climb over the fence in the back yard and venture out into the forest. I found a butterfly garden and there were so many pretty butterflies. They must have sensed that i'm secretly part fairy because they all flocked right to me. 

I don't know how hot is is for anybody else lately, but it's HOT here where I live! So this summer dress is perfect to let me not cook out in the sun and let me play and go on adventures. It is available in a variety of colors, but I of course chose purple because that's my favorite color. It is available in 6 colors; purple, blue, pink, orange, and two different shades of green. It is sized for Toddleedoo Kid, Baby and Bad Seed Bebe. They are all non-fitted. You can get them at Lazo starting Friday for the Shop Hop event. 

My pretty butterfly pose is also available beginning Friday for the Shop Hop event, from XOXO Poses. It is modify as well so you can move butterflies around to adjust to your avatar size. 

Happy Shopping!!

Get the goods here: 

Dress: Pixie Dress - Lazo for Shop Hop

Hair: Bianca - Style 1 - Reds - Wasabi Pills (check for gacha extra's on marketplace)

Pose w/ Butterflies: Fairytale - XOXO Poses for Shop Hop

Sim: Luane's World



No comments:

Post a Comment