Today I decided to go to the farm again, I absolutely am loving these warm summer days where I can go barefoot and spend time outside. I found a swing to swing on too, which those are probably my favorite things at the park. Mostly because I love to twist myself up and then un-spin really fast.
My outfit I have on is two separate items from Lazo that are brand new for a store release. They are sized for Toddleedoo baby non-fitted and Bebe body fitted. Both my shirt and shorts are available in 12 separate colors via hud.
I got another new summer manicure too, this is available at Polished for the current round of the shop hop. It is rigged mesh with a toenail applier hud that is rigged to work with the Toddleedoo body for both fitted and unfitted, and bebe body unfitted.
Get the goods here:
Shirt: Val Top - Lazo
Shorts: Wyn - Lazo
Nail polish: Mermaid Glam - Polished for Shop Hop
Hair: Soomi - Reds - Pr!tty @ Chapter Four
Pose w/ Prop: Swinging Set - 1 - Peachy Poses
Location: Strawberry Lake

No comments:
Post a Comment