I think winter is finally over! The snow is all melted and it's been raining instead of snowing, and the weathers getting warmer. Well, not like warm warm. But I don't have to wear a hat, an gloves an winter coat anymore. Yesterday it was a rainy and windy day, today the winds gone an most a the rain. So I decided to ignore the social worker at the orphanage and went outside to play without shoes on. Okay I may a been cold, but I still had fun!
I found a puddle to jump in and yes, I got soaked. Yes I was cold and yes I was okay with it!
My outfit is perfect for these upcoming spring days, you can find it at Ninety Nine which opens on Friday, by Lazo. There is a lace version and a non lace version and it is available in 10 different colors. 5 being a dark colored version and 5 being light pastels. The inner shirt also has a texture change hud. It is available in Toddledoo Kid, Baby & Bad Seed Bebe body options.
Happy Shopping!
Get the goods here:
Outfit: Gym Hoodie - Lace - Lazo @ Ninety Nine
Hair: Things - Hud - 01 - Magika
Pose & Prop: Puddle Jumper - 1 - .Click. Poses @ past round of Ninety Nine (check main store)
Location: Ippos
Gacha Ad:


No comments:
Post a Comment