Saturday, December 9, 2017

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse ft. Buglets @ Ninety Nine & Tiny Gems for Shop Hop


I made a new friend, well actually I found him in our kitchen. I think he was after the christmas cookies. I think i'll name him Dancer, on account of he did a lot of dancing around in circles for me to catch him. But then we became friends :D

My new pajamas can be found at Ninety Nine, which opened today 12/9, and is available in 6 different colors. Pink, Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow and Peach. My pose can be found at the shop hop headquarters as a free gift from Tiny Gems for the holidays, and it is also transferable so it can be given to a friend or family member as a gift this Christmas time. 

Happy Shopping!

Get the goods here: 

Pajamas: Noella Jammies - Buglets @ Ninety Nine

Hair: Seven Days - Hud 01 - Magika

Pose w/ Prop (hat included): Not a Creature was Stirring - Tiny Gems @ Shop Hop HQ



No comments:

Post a Comment