Tuesday, August 15, 2017

It's a hard knock life ft. Polished & Wishes @ Color Me Cute


Some days, it's just a hark knock life. Just like another little red headed orphan once said! But she also said the sun will come out tomorrow, so that is what I firmly believe in. I know i'm normally all princessy and clean, but when your livin' in an orphanage in the middle a nowhere and left to your own devices then your hair don't get brushed for awhile and your feet are pretty dirty. Sometimes it's just that way though! :D 

Today i'm wearing a dress that is available at color me cute, which opened today (the 15th!), made by Wishes. It is available in 4 different colors; green, purple, pink and blue. Each dress also has the option of having the floral stripe towards the bottom or having it the solid color. 

I did make sure I got a manicure before I got shipped out to the orphanage though. These nails are adorable and are also available at this months round of color me cute. They are available in both TD and Bebe. 

Happy Shopping!


Get the goods here: 

Dress: Polly - Wishes @ Color Me Cute

Hair: Erika - Red Amber - D!va

Nails: Aztec Ombre - Polished @ Color Me Cute

Muddy Feet: Dirty Lil Buggers - Wishes

Knee Band Aids: Ouchies & Oopsies - Bloody Princess Bandaids - just kidding (store no longer in world)

Pose w/ Prop: Hula Hoop! - 5 - .click. 








No comments:

Post a Comment